- Why Digital Ready?
- Digital Marketing Consulting
26 February 2016
- Work with clients, account executives, copywriters, designers and developers to generate content, optimize copy, site structure and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing
- Advocate and work with common social media platforms for both B2B and B2C clients
- Create online marketing plans
- Analyze web metrics and analytics
- Create reports and presentations for clients
- Design and execute the overall strategy for successful SEO campaigns, maximizing search engine visibility; monitoring and improving rankings through development and execution of SEO strategies in a competitive industry.
- Assist with social media marketing, strategy, and development of Company’s focused social media channels, developing content and ensuring alignment with social media strategies as an asset to SEO rankings.
- Perform keyword research and analysis for organic search, taking advantage of SEO tools to analyze data and offer strategic insights.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes such as client videos, client briefs, case studies and blog posts.
- Managing dedicated PPC and SEO budget.
- Monitor trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking, identifying new opportunities.
- Perform information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis.
- Identify and implement innovative SEO strategies.
- Create and implement original Social Media strategies.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective clients when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.