- Why Digital Ready?
- Digital Marketing Consulting
Many startup entrepreneurs struggle to promote their product or services online because they are great at coding or developing software but lack in digital marketing skills. If you are also a budding entrepreneur and running either brick and mortar or digital business, then you need to know how to market your product to your target audience digitally so that you stay strong in the competitive markets.
Digital Ready's Startup Digital Marketing Program (SDMP) has the following objectives.
- Provide a strategic framework to assess and implement various digital marketing practices
- Impart skills to apply digital marketing tactics for achieving business objectives
- Habituate participants to be in touch with latest digital marketing techniques and practices
- Empower participants to analyze and communicate public opinion of a brand or a company to stakeholders
- Device actionable objectives for digital marketing initiatives
- Educate participants on web analytics tools and their interpretation in real world scenarios
- Enable participants to identify key performance indicators (KPI’s) which are vital in ensuring your digital marketing efforts are delivering measurable results
- Create awareness of online advertising approaches and enable students to create appropriate processes.
- Introduce the art of implementing keywords in websites and search ads based upon research, general search behaviours and competitive analysis
- Empower participants with the ability to understand SEO and offer advice upon enhancing it
- Educate the participants on correct practices of driving traffic to a website or web-application using differential analysis.
- Introduce fundamentals and analysis of search ad campaigns.
- Educate participants on developing rich content marketing programmes for both B2B and B2C prospects and clients