- Why Digital Ready?
- Digital Marketing Consulting
Digital Ready's SEO Training Course
March 23, 2015
SEO Training Course
Search engine optimization is one of the most important aspects of digital marketing. It is cost-effective strategy for acquiring free organic traffic to a website and building loyal customer base by optimizing it according to the guidelines and standards prescribed by the popular search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
There is a massive demand for digital marketers in the job industry that understand SEO. In our CCDM course, our comprehensive approach towards SEO training enables students to create, manage and execute SEO strategy successfully. In addition, they will be introduced to some overlooked topics of SEO such as negative SEO, reputation management and popular SEO tools.
With SEO, one can gain business visibility, banding, credibility, brand awareness and high quality organic traffic by obtaining high-ranking placements in search results. Even, organic traffic is highly convertible and provides best return on investment (ROI).
SEO is generally considered as a long-term investment because the results will not be seen immediately but it will provide maximum value to the business over a period of time.
We have devised interactive SEO training class, which consists of SEO strategy discussions, brainstorming session, researching and evaluating keywords, creating and optimizing title, content, url and meta description, SEO optimized content writing, finding link building opportunities, case studies, and assignments.
Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- What do Search Engines look for?
- How do Search Engines work?
- Crawling, Indexing and Ranking
- Google Major Algorithm Updates: Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird
- Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
- Interesting Facts About SEO
- White Hat SEO vs. Black Hat SEO
- Reviewing Digital Marketing Questionnaire
- Create Website Theme Document
- Performing Keyword Research
- Evaluating the Keywords
- Creating Site Structure
- On Page Optimization
- Site Level Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- Link Building
- Analytics and Reporting
- Introduction to SEO Tools – Raven Tools, Majestic & Moz
- Negative SEO
- Website Reputation Management
SEO for WordPress
- WordPress Installation
- Theme Installation
- SEO Plugins for WordPress
- Creating SEO Optimized Content
At the end of the SEO training, students will be able to develop and execute SEO strategy quite effectively. This way, students can gear up for a challenging job position in corporate companies, who are having a hard time in finding skilled talent. Join our digital marketing training classes today!