- Why Digital Ready?
- Digital Marketing Consulting
Digital Ready's Content Marketing Course
April 28, 2016
During the recent years, content marketing has become almost synonymous with SEO because companies have to produce compelling and valuable content that is SEO optimized on consistent basis for acquiring organic and high quality traffic.
Companies are increasing their investment in content marketing because they want to engage with their customers and prospects at any cost. So, this is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for a change in their career or just graduated, to dive into the world of content marketing because the demand for talented content marketers in the job industry is on the rise.
But what is content marketing? – According to CMI – Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Digital Ready’s CCDM training contains content marketing course along with other important modules of digital marketing. All the important topics are covered comprehensively in the course allowing the students to know the exact science behind content marketing.
The main responsibility of content marketer is to nurture trust between a buyer and a brand by creating and curating relevant and valuable content. It is the art of engaging with your customers and prospects consistently without selling.
Our content marketing course focuses on grooming students to develop creative ideas and strategies for producing valuable and sharable content that are beneficial for reaching client’s marketing and revenue goals. At the end of the day, ROI matters most.
What is Content Marketing?
- Definition of Content Marketing
- 6 Rules of Content Marketing
Why do Content Marketing?
- What is the Job of Content Marketer?
- How Content Helps Brands?
Content Marketing Process
- Simple Process of Content Marketing
- Knowing Your Audience
- Defining Key Themes and Messaging
- Establishing a Frequency Framework
- Creating a Detailed Editorial Calendar
- Developing Regular Features
- Promoting Your Content
- Measuring Your Content Effectiveness
- Editorial Calendar
The Buyer’s Journey
- Buyer’s Journey – Awareness, Research and Decision
- Content Marketing Sales Funnel
- Relevant Content Types at Relevant Stages of Buyer’s Journey
Trends in Content Marketing
- Most Used Forms of Content Marketing
- Organization Goals for B2B marketing
- Metrics for B2B Content Marketing Success
- Changes in B2B Content Creation
- B2B Content Marketing Spending
- Challenges faced by B2B Content Marketers
Types of Content
- Case Studies
- Communities and Forums
Intrigued? Want more information about content marketing course? If so, take the next step by joining our CCDM course, which will answer just about every question you have about how digital marketing works and how to do it pretty effectively.